This is unpublished
Applications for the 2024-25 Academic Year will be accepted in Spring 2023.
Candidates are considered and accepted on the basis of their overall qualifications:
- US board certified or US board eligible in Nephrology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Washington
- Work Authorization - J1 Visa, Permanent Resident, or US Citizen (No H1B visas)
Interested applicants, please contact Danielle Long, email@example.com with the following items:
- Application form
- Three (3) references,
- one of which should come from your Nephrology Fellowship Program Director
- A statement of career plans
Transplant Fellowship Director, Dr. Yue-Harn Ng, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, will review applications.
Candidates whose qualifications appear to be a good match for our program will receive an email invitation for virtual or in-person interviews.
Interviews will be held with the Transplant Fellowship Program Director and other Nephrology & Transplant Team faculty.